The following steps describe how to enter tickets into SimpleCity®.
- Select Entry | Ticket Entry. On the Ticket Entry window, enter the Ticket #.
- You can enter the Case # or press ENTER and SimpleCity will assign the next available case number in the current year.
- Enter the License #. If the person has previously received a ticket, SimpleCity will autofill all previously entered information about the defendant.
- Enter the Offense Code. To enter multiple offenses, click on the Multiple Offenses (SHIFT + F2) button.
When entering multiple offenses, enter the most serious offense first.
- Enter the remaining offense information. Click on Save (F12)